We are currently accepting applications for wine vendors for our 2018 event. Please fill out the form below and someone will respond ASAP.
1. What is expected of participating wineries?
We ask that you bring 2 cases per wine varietal, with a minimum of 8 cases per winery.
2. Will it be only Colorado wineries?
We are prioritizing Colorado wineries. The more we get from Colorado, the less we have to bring in from out of state.
3. Will there be beer or alcohol?
Copper restaurants will be selling beer separate from the event in the village, but there are no breweries pouring. We may have a sake brewery - but I suppose that is technically rice wine.
4. Is it indoors or outdoors?
It is largely outdoors. Some classes will be held indoors.
5. Set up
You are welcome to bring a branded tent. We will have a limited number of 10 x 10's for those who RSVP early. Tables are provided. BYOC (Bring your own chair)
6. What days are wineries expected to provide tastings?
Saturday is the main sampling event, unless you are participating in a class on Friday.
7. How many people are expected?
This is a first year event, so we are estimating based on base events. (1,500-2,500)
8. How will wineries sell bottles?
From their booth in their designated area.